Sweet 'N Spicy Beef Steaks
98Recipe categories: Flat Iron Steak | Other Steak Favorites | Steaks | Lighter Options | Quick and Easy | Tailgating
- 20 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (7 oz.) Flat Iron Steaks4 (7 oz.) Flat Iron Steaks 1582WZB
Reg. $77.99 I Now Only $46.99
- 4 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 1/2 cup prepared chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- Combine sauce ingredients in small bowl; remove and reserve 1/2 cup.
- Place beef steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 18 to 22 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Brush both sides with remaining sauce during last 5 minutes. Serve with reserved sauce.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Sign up for...
Omaha Steaks Emails
new products, unique daily deals and so much more!