Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Sweet Hawaiian Mini Burgers
- 30 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
- 4 to 6Servings
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (1 lb. pkgs.) Premium Ground Beef4 (1 lb. pkgs.) Premium Ground Beef 1136WZA
Reg. $31.99 I Now Only $24.99
- 1 pound Omaha Steaks Ground Beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 canned pineapple slices, drained
- 12 Hawaiian sweet or small whole wheat dinner rolls, split
- 1/4 cup barbeque sauce
- 1/4 cup pineapple preserves
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- Combine ground beef and Worcestershire sauce in medium bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Lightly shape into twelve 1/2-inch thick mini patties. Set aside.
- Combine sauce ingredients in small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Place patties on grill until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning occasionally.
Charcoal: Grill over medium, ash-covered coals, uncovered, 8 to 10 minutes.
Gas: Grill over medium heat on preheated grill, covered, 9 to 11 minutes.
- Meanwhile brush pineapple slices with sauce and place on grill around patties. Grill pineapple 4 minutes, turning once and brushing with additional sauce. Remove pineapple, keep warm. Brush burgers with remaining sauce after turning.
- Cut each pineapple slice into thirds. Line bottom of each roll with lettuce, top with burger, then with pineapple piece. Close sandwiches.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff