There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Sumptuous Steak Stir-Fry
- 20 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (8 oz.) Top Sirloins4 (8 oz.) Top Sirloins 583WZC
Now Only $54.99
- 3 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh snow peas, trimmed
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen shelled edamame, defrosted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup sesame-ginger stir-fry sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 cups hot cooked brown or white regular rice, prepared without butter or salt
- Combine vegetables, 1/2 of garlic and water in large nonstick skillet; cover and cook over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender, adding additional water if pan becomes dry. Remove vegetables; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8 to 1/4-inch thick strips. Combine with remaining 1/2 of garlic.
- Heat same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef mixture; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove from skillet; season with salt, as desired. Keep warm. Repeat with remaining beef mixture.
- Return all beef and vegetables to skillet. Add stir-fry sauce and crushed red pepper, as desired; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve over rice.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4