There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Succulent Filet in a Field of Greens
- 15 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (6 oz.) Filet Mignons4 (6 oz.) Filet Mignons 453WZC
Now Only $58.99
- 4 Omaha Steaks Filet Mignons
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic, divided
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 3 cups assorted wild mushrooms (such as cremini, oyster, shiitake, enoki and morel)
- 2 cups red and/or yellow cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons champagne or white wine vinaigrette
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup mixed baby salad greens
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add mushrooms and 1 teaspoon garlic; cook and stir 2 to 4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and browned. Remove to medium bowl; cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 2 teaspoons garlic and thyme. Press evenly onto beef steaks. Place steaks in same skillet over medium heat; cook 10 to 13 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally. Remove to platter.
- Add tomatoes, salad greens and vinaigrette to mushrooms; toss lightly to coat.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper, as desired. Serve with salad.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4