There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Steak Taco Salad
188Recipe categories: Flat Iron Steak | Other Steak Favorites | Salads | Lighter Options | Quick and Easy
- 20 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (7 oz.) Flat Iron Steaks4 (7 oz.) Flat Iron Steaks 1582WZC
Now Only $49.99
- 2 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 1 package (8 - 10 oz.) mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds, toasted
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco or shredded Co-Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tsp. taco seasoning mix
- 1 Tbsp. taco seasoning mix
- 2 tsp. packed brown sugar
- Combine dressing ingredients.
- Combine rub ingredients; press onto steaks. Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill Flat Iron steaks, covered, 9 to 11 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once. (Or to Broil Flat Iron Steaks place steak on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 2" to 3" from heat. Broil 9 to 12 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.)
- Combine greens, cranberries, sunflower seeds and dressing in large bowl; toss. Carve steaks; season with salt. Arrange on salad mixture. Top with cheese.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4