Steak and Spring Greens with Orange Curry Vinaigrette
- 20 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (4 oz.) Filet Mignons4 (4 oz.) Filet Mignons 1196WZB
Now Only $69.99
- 1 pound Omaha Steaks Beef Tenderloin Steaks
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 package (10 ounces) mixed spring salad greens (about 8 cups)
- 1 cup chopped orange segments
- 1/4 cup thin red onion slivers
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a large nonstick skillet, dry-roast the almonds and coconut over medium-high heat for 2 minutes, or until light golden brown, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Reheat the skillet over medium heat.
- Place the steaks in the skillet.
- Cook for 10 to 13 minutes for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the vinaigrette.
Recipe courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Sign up for...
Omaha Steaks Emails
new products, unique daily deals and so much more!