Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Steak and Potato Kabobs
- 20 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
2 (1 lb. pkgs.) Beef Sirloin Tips2 (1 lb. pkgs.) Beef Sirloin Tips 1547WZA
Reg. $42.99 I Now Only $14.99
- 1 lb. Omaha Steaks Beef Sirloin Tips
- 1 lb. all-purpose potatoes
- 2 medium yellow or zucchini squash
- 3/4 cup steak sauce
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- Cut potatoes into 1-1/2" pieces. Place in microwave-safe dish. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 6 to 8 minutes or until just tender, stirring once. Cool slightly.
- Combine sauce ingredients in 1-cup glass measure. Microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes, stirring once.
- Cut squash lengthwise in half. Cut squash into 1-1/4" pieces. Combine beef, squash, potatoes and 1/3 cup sauce in bowl; toss. Thread beef and vegetables alternately onto metal skewers.
- Place kabobs on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, about 9 to 11 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Brush with remaining sauce during last 5 minutes.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff