10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
- 2 ea. 6 oz. Omaha Steaks Filet Mignons
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. dijon-style mustard
- 2 Tbsp. shallots, minced
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1-1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chives, minced
- 1 tsp. brandy
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
- Season both sides of steak with salt and pepper.
- Melt 2 Tbsp. butter in a heavy skillet, add mustard and shallots.
- Saute over medium heat 1 minute.
- Add steaks and cook approximately 3 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
- Remove steaks to serving plate and keep warm.
- Add into pan drippings, 1 Tbsp. butter, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and chives.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add brandy; pour sauce over steaks.
- Sprinkle parsley over the top.