There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Spicy Lemon Pesto Flat Iron Steaks
302Recipe categories: Flat Iron Steak | Other Steak Favorites | Steaks | Lighter Options | Quick and Easy | Tailgating
- 15 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (7 oz.) Flat Iron Steaks4 (7 oz.) Flat Iron Steaks 1582WZC
Now Only $49.99
- 4 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- Freshly grated lemon peel (optional)
- 1/3 cup prepared basil pesto sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Combine Spicy Lemon Pesto ingredients in small bowl. Set aside.
- Press garlic evenly onto beef steaks. Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 10 to 14 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once. Season with salt, as desired.
- Top steaks with pesto. Garnish with lemon peel, if desired.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4