Spicy Grilled Ribeye Steak with Avocado-Mango Salad
- 20 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (8 oz.) Ribeyes4 (8 oz.) Ribeyes 487WZA
Reg. $85.99 I Now Only $49.99
- 3 Omaha Steaks Ribeye Steaks
- Salt and pepper
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 medium jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 large mango, sliced
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- 4 thin slices red onion
- 1/4 cup queso fresco, crumbled
- Combine 1 teaspoon lime juice and remaining rub ingredients; reserve remaining lime juice for Avocado-Mango Salad. Press rub evenly onto beef steaks. Place steaks on grill, turning occasionally.
For medium rare to medium doneness:
Charcoal: Grill over medium, ash-covered coals, uncovered, 9 to 13 minutes.
Gas: Grill over medium heat on preheated grill, covered, 9 to 14 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Avocado-Mango Salad. Combine mango, avocado and onion in medium bowl; sprinkle with cheese and drizzle with reserved lime juice, tossing gently to coat. Season with salt and black pepper, as desired.
- Serve steaks with Avocado Mango Salad.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Sign up for...
Omaha Steaks Emails
new products, unique daily deals and so much more!