There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Spicy Grilled Ribeye Steak with Avocado-Mango Salad
- 20 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (8 oz.) Ribeyes4 (8 oz.) Ribeyes 487WZC
Now Only $69.99
- 3 Omaha Steaks Ribeye Steaks
- Salt and pepper
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 medium jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 large mango, sliced
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- 4 thin slices red onion
- 1/4 cup queso fresco, crumbled
- Combine 1 teaspoon lime juice and remaining rub ingredients; reserve remaining lime juice for Avocado-Mango Salad. Press rub evenly onto beef steaks. Place steaks on grill, turning occasionally.
For medium rare to medium doneness:
Charcoal: Grill over medium, ash-covered coals, uncovered, 9 to 13 minutes.
Gas: Grill over medium heat on preheated grill, covered, 9 to 14 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Avocado-Mango Salad. Combine mango, avocado and onion in medium bowl; sprinkle with cheese and drizzle with reserved lime juice, tossing gently to coat. Season with salt and black pepper, as desired.
- Serve steaks with Avocado Mango Salad.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4