10 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
Southwestern Chipotle Mayonnaise
- 4 oz. Omaha Steaks Turkey, cooked and thinly sliced
- 1 ea. crusty Italian Ciabatta bun
- 4 Tbsp. southwestern Chipotle mayonnaise
- 3 slices Omaha Steaks Bacon
- 1 ea. Romaine lettuce leaf
- 3 slices beefsteak tomatoes
- 1/4 ea. avocado peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. chipotle puree
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher salt
- Prepare southwest Chipotle mayonnaise as below
- Thinly slice the cooked Omaha Steaks Turkey
- Slice in half and toast the crusty Italian Ciabatta Bun in a 450°F oven for about 5 minutes.
- Spread the Southwestern Chipotle Mayonnaise on each side of the toasted bread.
- Build the sandwich with thinly sliced turkey, crisp bacon, pepper jack cheese, Romaine lettuce leaf, sliced tomatoes and sliced avocados.