Southwest-Style Turkey and Bacon Sandwich with Chipotle Mayonnaise
- 10 minPrep Time
- 5 minCook Time
- 4 oz. Omaha Steaks Turkey, cooked and thinly sliced
- 1 ea. crusty Italian Ciabatta bun
- 4 Tbsp. southwestern Chipotle mayonnaise
- 3 slices Omaha Steaks Bacon
- 1 ea. Romaine lettuce leaf
- 3 slices beefsteak tomatoes
- 1/4 ea. avocado peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. chipotle puree
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher salt
- Prepare southwest Chipotle mayonnaise as below
- Thinly slice the cooked Omaha Steaks Turkey
- Slice in half and toast the crusty Italian Ciabatta Bun in a 450°F oven for about 5 minutes.
- Spread the Southwestern Chipotle Mayonnaise on each side of the toasted bread.
- Build the sandwich with thinly sliced turkey, crisp bacon, pepper jack cheese, Romaine lettuce leaf, sliced tomatoes and sliced avocados.
Sign up for...
Omaha Steaks Emails
new products, unique daily deals and so much more!