There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Southern Italian Steak and Pasta
- 30 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (6 oz.) Filet Mignons4 (6 oz.) Filet Mignons 453WZC
Now Only $58.99
- 2 Omaha Steaks Filet Mignons
- 3/4 cup uncooked penne pasta, cooked
- 2 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 pound fresh plum tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon grated Romano cheese
- Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat until hot. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 4 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, sugar, salt, nutmeg and pepper; cook and stir 5 minutes. Stir in basil and 1 tablespoon cheese. Cover; remove from heat.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place steaks in skillet; cook tenderloin steaks 10 to 13 minutes (eye round steaks about 8 to 10 minutes), turning occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon tomato sauce over pasta; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese. Serve with steaks.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.3