There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Skillet Steaks with Sauteed Wild Mushrooms
- 10 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (4 oz.) Top Sirloins4 (4 oz.) Top Sirloins 1526WZC
Now Only $29.99
- 3 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 cups assorted wild mushrooms (such as cremini, oyster, shiitake, enoki and morel)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add mushrooms and 1 clove minced garlic; cook and stir 2 to 4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and browned. Remove; keep warm.
- Combine thyme and remaining garlic; press evenly onto beef steaks. Place steaks in same skillet over medium heat; cook 8 to 11 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Remove to platter.
- Carve steaks into slices. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Top with mushrooms.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.3