Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Sea Bass with Spicy Tomato Sauce
- 15 minPrep Time
- 30 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (5 oz.) Chilean Sea Bass4 (5 oz.) Chilean Sea Bass 2326WZA
Reg. $99.99 I Now Only $59.99
1 (16 oz. pkg.) Classic Spanish Rice1 (16 oz. pkg.) Classic Spanish Rice 2334WZA
Reg. $12.99 I Now Only $4.99
- 4 Omaha Steaks Sea Bass portions, thawed
- 1 pkg. Omaha Steaks Classic Spanish Rice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 small yellow onion, chopped fine
- 1 tsp. garlic clove, minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1-1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup green olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook until translucent, about 3 minutes. Stir in garlic, jalapeño, tomato paste, chili, cumin, cinnamon, and coriander; cook until garlic aroma is apparent.
- Stir in broth, tomatoes, olives, and raisins. Bring mixture to a simmer over medium heat and reduce to a sauce consistency, about 8 minutes. Season finished sauce with salt and pepper.
- While tomato mixture simmers, transfer fish to a lightly oiled casserole dish. Season fish with salt and pepper, as desired.
- Top fillets with cooked tomato sauce. Bake fish until it flakes easily, about 12-15 minutes.
- Carefully remove fish to a bed of Omaha Steaks Spanish Rice. Spoon extra sauce on fish as desired. Serve hot.