There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Sautéed Chicken Breasts with Mushroom and Merlot Demi Glace
- 10 minPrep Time
- 20 minCook Time
- 6 to 8Servings
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (4 oz. pkgs.) Omaha's Best Genuine Steak Gravy4 (4 oz. pkgs.) Omaha's Best Genuine Steak Gravy 2261WZC
Now Only $19.99
- 8 Omaha Steaks Chicken Breasts
- 2 ea. 4 ounce cups Omaha Steaks Gravy
- 2 cup sliced wild mushrooms
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallots
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup merlot
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a large non-stick sauté pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Season the thawed Omaha Steaks Chicken Breasts with salt, pepper and add to the hot oil.
- Brown first side for approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Turn over chicken breasts, cover and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the pan and reserve.
- Add the shallots and garlic and sauté until the shallots are transparent.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté 2-3 more minutes.
- Deglaze the pan with the Merlot and reduce by half.
- Add the Omaha Steaks Gravy to the pan and heat on high until the sauce comes to a boil.
- Add the chicken back to the pan and reduce sauce by 1/3.
- Season the sauce to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken breasts then pour sauce over the top.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.3