There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Roasted Baby Red Potatoes
7Recipe categories: Lighter Options
- 15 minPrep Time
- 75 minCook Time
- 4 to 6Servings
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes, quartered
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Romano or Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp. kosher Salt
- Preheat oven to 300° F. Toss potatoes in oil, garlic, cheese and salt.
- Spread out on a baking sheet and place in oven for 45 minutes.
- Turn up oven to 400° F and stir up potatoes.
- Bake for an additional 20-30 minutes until the potatoes are browned.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4