There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Ribeye Steaks with Sauteed Grape Tomatoes and Brie
- 15 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (8 oz.) Ribeyes4 (8 oz.) Ribeyes 487WZC
Now Only $69.99
- 2 Omaha Steaks Ribeye Steaks
- 2 cups grape tomato halves (about 10 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 teaspoons minced prepared roasted garlic, divided
- 4 ounces Brie cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- Fresh basil, optional
- Combine tomatoes, water and 1 teaspoon garlic in large nonstick skillet. Cook, covered, over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes or until tomatoes are tender, stirring often. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Remove from skillet; keep warm. Carefully wipe out skillet with paper towels.
- Press remaining 2 teaspoons garlic evenly onto beef steaks. Place steaks in skillet over medium heat; cook 12 to 15 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Carve steaks into slices; season with salt and pepper, as desired. Add cheese and basil to tomatoes; stir until well combined. Serve immediately with beef. Garnish with additional basil, if desired.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4