Ribeye Steaks with Tomato Tapenade
- 15 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (8 oz.) Ribeyes4 (8 oz.) Ribeyes 487WZA
Reg. $85.99 I Now Only $59.99
- 2 Omaha Steaks Ribeye Steaks
- 2 tsp. coarse ground pepper
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 can (2-1/4 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- Press pepper onto beef steaks. Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 11 to 14 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Season with salt. (Or to broil, place steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3" to 4" from heat. Broil 14 to 18 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.)
- Combine tapenade ingredients. Serve with steaks.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Sign up for...
Omaha Steaks Emails
new products, unique daily deals and so much more!