5 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
- Corned Beef Brisket, sliced
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 slices dark or light rye bread
- 4 Tbsp. sauerkraut
- 3 Tbsp. Thousand Island dressing
- 6 Tbsp. butter
- Put several layers of corned beef and 1 slice of cheese on each of 2 slices of bread.
- Put approximately 2 Tbsp. of sauerkraut on each sandwich.
- Spread the dressing on the other two slices of bread and place on top of the sauerkraut.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium-low heat.
- Place sandwich in the skillet and brown on each side.