30 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
- 1 Omaha Steaks Beef Pot Roast
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 package (16 ounces) thick prebaked pizza crust (12-inch diameter)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped roasted red pepper
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
- Heat oven to 450 F. Heat butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and brown sugar; cook and stir 8 to 10 minutes or until onion is caramelized.
- Meanwhile remove pot roast from package, removing as much gravy as possible. Reserve gravy for other use. Cut pot roast into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Place pizza crust on ungreased large baking sheet. Top evenly with beef, onion, walnuts, cheese and red pepper. Bake in 450 F oven 10 to 12 minutes or until topping is hot. Cut into 8 wedges.