There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Quick Beef & Caramelized Onion Pizza
- 30 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
1 (2 lb.) Fully Cooked Pot Roast1 (2 lb.) Fully Cooked Pot Roast 1163WZC
Now Only $54.99
- 1 Omaha Steaks Beef Pot Roast
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 package (16 ounces) thick prebaked pizza crust (12-inch diameter)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped roasted red pepper
- Heat oven to 450 F. Heat butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and brown sugar; cook and stir 8 to 10 minutes or until onion is caramelized.
- Meanwhile remove pot roast from package, removing as much gravy as possible. Reserve gravy for other use. Cut pot roast into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Place pizza crust on ungreased large baking sheet. Top evenly with beef, onion, walnuts, cheese and red pepper. Bake in 450 F oven 10 to 12 minutes or until topping is hot. Cut into 8 wedges.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4