Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Private Reserve Garlic Herb Steak Butter
126Recipe categories: Butter Sauce
- 1 Hr FridgeMarinade Time
- 10 minPrep Time
- 1/4 lb. salted butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, freshly chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp. lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 Tbsp. basil, freshly chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp. parsley, freshly chopped
- 1/2 tsp. kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Whip butter with a mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Add remaining ingredients to butter and mix well.
- Transfer butter mixture to a sheet of parchment paper.
- Roll into a tube about 1-1/2" diameter and twist the paper at the ends.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- Butter can be stored in refrigerator for up to 1 week.