There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Private Reserve® All American Burger
- 30 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
6 (8 oz.) Private Reserve® Angus Burgers6 (8 oz.) Private Reserve® Angus Burgers 3317WZC
Now Only $27.99
- 1 Omaha Steaks Private Reserve Angus Burger
- Sprinkle Omaha Steaks All Natural Steak Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Sweet & Tangy Vegetable Relish (see recipe below)
- 1 leaf lettuce
- 2 slices Beefsteak tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Frenches French Fried Onion Rings
- 1 each Bun
- 1 cup Yellow squash, grated
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini, grated
- 1/2 cup carrots, peeled and grated
- 1/2 cup red onion, 3/4" matchstick
- 1/2 cup red peppers, 3/4" matchstick
- 1/2 cup Edamame peas, shelled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon whole celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon whole fennel seed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground mustard seed
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Season Private Reserve Burger with All Natural Steak Seasoning.
- Grill, broil or pan-fry burger until juices run clear; do not overcook.
- Slice bun in half and toast on grill or broiler.
- Spread Ketchup and mustard on toasted bun.
- To make the Sweet and Tangy Vegetable Relish, in a mixing bowl, combine first six ingredients. Set aside. In a saucepan, combine salt, vinegar, sugar, celery seed, fennel seed, mustard seed, and crushed red pepper. Bring to a boil slowly. Remove from heat and pour over vegetables in mixing bowl. Let cool, then refrigerate at least 1 day prior to serving. May be stored up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator. For best results, prepare one day in advance of using. Makes about 2 cups.
- Place burger on bun, top with Sweet & Tangy Vegetable Relish, lettuce, tomatoes and red onion.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.3