There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Pork Chops with Grilled Pineapple Salsa
- 5 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (4 oz.) Boneless Pork Chops4 (4 oz.) Boneless Pork Chops 631WZC
Now Only $9.99
- 4 each Omaha Steaks Boneless Pork Chops thawed
- 1 Tbsp Omaha Steak All Natural Seasoning
- 1 recipe Grilled Pineapple Salsa
Makes about 2 cups or 4-6 servings
- 1/2 each Pineapple
- 1 each Red Bell Peppers
- 1/2 each White Onion
- 1 Tbsp Chipotle chile canned in Adobo -- Puréed
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice -- Fresh
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro -- Fresh Chopped
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Black Pepper
- Preheat grill on high
- Prepare Grilled Pineapple Salsa
- Season pork chops with All Natural Seasoning and place on grill
- Cook pork chops for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Add the glaze to the pan and allow it to melt, heat up, and thicken slightly.
- Plate pork chops and spoon hot glaze over the top.
- Peel the pineapple then slice into 1/4" thick slices. Grill on a hot grill until grill marks on both sides. Cool completely, remove core then chop into 1/4" dice.
- Roast the red peppers then peel and seed. Chop into 1/4" dice.
- Peel the onion and slice into 1/4" thick slices. Grill on a mesquite grill then cool completely. Chop into 1/4" dice.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4