There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Polynesian Pork Tacos with Mango Salsa
- 20 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (4 oz.) Boneless Pork Chops4 (4 oz.) Boneless Pork Chops 631WZC
Now Only $9.99
- 4 each Omaha Steaks Polynesian Pork Chops
- 1 recipe Mango Salsa
- 1 dozen 6" Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup Mango (Peeled, seeded and chopped 1/4")
- 1/4 cup White Onion (chopped 1/4")
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro (chopped Fine)
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice (fresh squeezed)
- 2 tsp Jalapenos (minced fine)
- 2 Tbsp Red Bell Peppers (seeded and 1/4" dice)
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Prepare the Mango Salsa.
- Grill the thawed Pork Chops for about 3-4 minutes on each side
- Slice the pork and place on heated flour tortillas.
- Top with the fresh Mango Salsa and serve.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.3