There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Plum Sauce and Mirin-Marinated Beef
- 1 hrMarinade Time
- 10 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
6 (9 oz.) Boneless New York Strips6 (9 oz.) Boneless New York Strips 587WZC
Now Only $95.99
4 (11 oz.) Private Reserve® Boneless Strips4 (11 oz.) Private Reserve® Boneless Strips 940WZC
Now Only $99.99
- 3 Omaha Steaks Boneless Strip steaks, about 9 ounces ea. and 7/8 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons roasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons mirin
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Chinese plum sauce
- 1 teaspoon Asian hot chile sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Place the sesame oil, mirin, soy sauce, plum sauce, chile sauce, and garlic in a shallow bowl or dish and add the steaks.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning once or twice.
- Prepare the grill.
- Grill the steaks over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes for medium-rare, 5 to 6 minutes for medium, or to the desired doneness.
- Set aside, let cool, and slice thinly.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4