Get 4 FREE STEAKS on every shipment of $99 or more. Click for details
Plum Sauce and Mirin-Marinated Beef
- 1 hrMarinade Time
- 10 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
6 (9 oz.) Boneless Strips6 (9 oz.) Boneless Strips 587WZH
Reg. $146.00 | Now Only $89.99
4 (11 oz.) Private Reserve® Boneless Strips4 (11 oz.) Private Reserve® Boneless Strips 940WZH
Reg. $199.00 | Now Only $69.99
- 3 Omaha Steaks Boneless Strip steaks, about 9 ounces ea. and 7/8 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons roasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons mirin
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Chinese plum sauce
- 1 teaspoon Asian hot chile sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Place the sesame oil, mirin, soy sauce, plum sauce, chile sauce, and garlic in a shallow bowl or dish and add the steaks.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning once or twice.
- Prepare the grill.
- Grill the steaks over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes for medium-rare, 5 to 6 minutes for medium, or to the desired doneness.
- Set aside, let cool, and slice thinly.