15 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
- 4 Omaha Steaks Burgers
- 1/2 cup plain low fat yogurt
- 1/3 cup cucumber, chopped
- 2 tsps. Omaha Steaks Salt Free Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 8 slices tomato, medium size, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- Pita pocket breads, cut in half to make 4 pockets; warmed
- Combine yogurt, cucumber, 1/2 tsp. Salt Free Seasoning and 1/4 tsp. of salt in a small bowl; reserve.
- Preheat grill. Sprinkle remaining 1-1/2 tsp. Salt Free Seasoning and 1/4 tsp. of salt over both sides of burgers.
- Place burgers on grill and cook until internal temperature reaches 160°F. Do not overcook.
- Place one burger in each pita half. Add 2 slices of tomato, 1 tbsp. cheese and yogurt sauce as desired.