Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Pineapple-Soy Glazed Ribeye Steaks
- 10 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (8 oz.) Ribeyes4 (8 oz.) Ribeyes 487WZA
Reg. $85.99 I Now Only $59.99
- 2 Omaha Steaks Ribeye Steaks
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- Mix glaze ingredients in 1-cup glass measure. Microwave on HIGH 2-1/2 to 3 minutes or until thickened, stirring once.
- Place beef steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 11 to 14 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Brush both sides with some of the glaze during last 5 minutes. (Or to broil, place steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3" to 4" from heat. Broil 14 to 18 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once. Brush with some of the glaze during last 5 minutes.)
- Carve steaks; drizzle with remaining glaze.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff