- Coat steaks completely with Dijon mustard using your hands.
- Sprinkle both sides of steaks with salt and black pepper.
- Sprinkle each side of steaks with 1 Tbsp. of grated Parmesan cheese (may need to pat down cheese to make it stick to mustard).
- Sprinkle each side of steaks with 1 tsp. of chopped Italian parsley.
- Steaks can be grilled, broiled or pan-sautéed in a non-stick pan to desired doneness.
Steaks may be prepared one day ahead of time and stored in refrigerator until ready to cook.