There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Parmesan Dijon Crusted Strip Loin
- 5 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (10 oz.) Boneless New York Strips4 (10 oz.) Boneless New York Strips 593WZC
Now Only $145.00
4 (11 oz.) Private Reserve® Boneless Strips4 (11 oz.) Private Reserve® Boneless Strips 940WZC
Now Only $99.99
- 4 (10-14 oz.) Strip Loin Steaks
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 tsp. Italian parsley, chopped
- Coat steaks completely with Dijon mustard using your hands.
- Sprinkle both sides of steaks with salt and black pepper.
- Sprinkle each side of steaks with 1 Tbsp. of grated Parmesan cheese (may need to pat down cheese to make it stick to mustard).
- Sprinkle each side of steaks with 1 tsp. of chopped Italian parsley.
- Steaks can be grilled, broiled or pan-sautéed in a non-stick pan to desired doneness.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4