There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Pan Roasted Sea Bass with Lemon Tartar Sauce
- 10 minPrep Time
- 16 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (5 oz.) Chilean Sea Bass4 (5 oz.) Chilean Sea Bass 2326WZC
Now Only $64.99
- 6 portions Omaha Steaks Chilean Sea Bass
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 recipe Lemon Tartar Sauce (See below)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. dill pickle, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. green onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. lemon peel, freshly grated
- 2 tsp. lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Preheat oven to 300°. Preheat oven safe sauté pan on high.
- Place a small amount of cooking oil in pan.
- Season and carefully place Sea Bass in hot pan.
- Cook for 6 minutes on the first side.
- Carefully turn over fish then place entire pan in the 300° oven.
- Cook for 10 minutes in oven.
- Serve with Lemon Tartar Sauce underneath each portion of sea bass.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Keep covered in refrigerator at least 4-6 hours before serving.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4