Omaha Steaks Italian Breaded Veal Patty Bomber Sandwich
- 15 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
8 (4 oz.) Italian Breaded Veal Patties8 (4 oz.) Italian Breaded Veal Patties 660WEY
Reg. $32.99 I Now Only $16.99
- 1 Italian sub sandwich roll
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 Omaha Steaks Italian Breaded Veal Patty, cooked
- 1 ball fresh mozzarella cheese
- 2-3 Tbsp. grated fresh Romano cheese
- 2 Tbsp. sliced marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 Tbsp. sliced marinated mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. sliced pepperonchinis
- Cook breaded veal patty as directed on box.
- Slice the roll. Spread half the marinara sauce on the bottom half of the roll. Place cooked veal patty on the sauce.
- Carefully spread the sliced fresh mozzarella cheese and the grated fresh Romano cheese over the veal patty.
- Spread remaining marinara sauce over the cheese.
- Sprinkle the sliced marinated artichoke hearts, mushrooms, and pepperonchini's over the sauce. Place top half of the roll on.
- Bake the sandwich in a 350°F oven for about 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut in half and serve hot.
Sign up for...
Omaha Steaks Emails
new products, unique daily deals and so much more!