3 hrsMarinade Time
10 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
- 4 Omaha Steaks Boneless Strip Steaks
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. very dry sherry
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- 2 dashes ground ginger
- Combine first five ingredients in a Ziploc bag. Place thawed steaks in marinade.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove steaks from marinade and place on preheated grill over medium heat for approximately 7-9 minutes for a medium-rare steak.