- Melt 2 Tbsp. of whole butter in a large stainless steel sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic, and bacon and cook while stirring for about 10-15 minutes or until onion and garlic are browned and bacon is crisp.
- Add beer to pan and scrape the bottom of the pan while stirring.
- Simmer over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until liquid has thickened and reduced by 3/4. Stir occasionally, taking care to let reduction go to far and burn.
- Add Omaha Steaks Demi-Glace and let melt into the sauce.
- Transfer sauce to a blender add Sea Salt, Fresh Lemon Juice and Black Pepper.
- Blend until smooth then strain through a fine strainer using a rubber spatula to push the liquid through the strainer.
- Season and grill Omaha Steaks. Pour sauce over steaks when serving.
- Serve with a glass of Lucky Bucket Lager.
Note: Demi-Glace is a veal stock reduction and is available online from Omaha Steaks or other gourmet food retailers.
Omaha Steaks has partnered with Nebraska's Lucky Bucket Brewing Co.
to develop innovative and flavorful recipes that bring together world-class food and exceptional beer. Using Lucky Bucket's classic styles and big barrel-aged ales, Executive Chef Karl Marsh has crafted a handful of sauces and marinades to pair exclusively with gourmet food from Omaha Steaks. To see more of our Lucky Bucket-inspired recipes, click here.