Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Mustard-Glazed Top Sirloin
- 15 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (6 oz.) Top Sirloins4 (6 oz.) Top Sirloins 627WZA
Reg. $61.99 I Now Only $39.99
- 4 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. dry sherry
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat and oil the grill. Bring the steaks to room temperature.
- Place the soy sauce, sherry, mustard, lime juice, thyme, garlic salt, and pepper in a small bowl and whisk together.
- Brush the steaks on both sides with the glaze. Grill over direct medium-high heat for 4 minutes. Turn the steaks over, brush again with the glaze, and grill for 4 minutes longer for medium-rare, 5 to 6 minutes for medium, or to the desired doneness. Remove from the grill and let rest a few minutes before serving.