Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Mustard-Bourbon Flat Iron Steaks
- 15 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (7 oz.) Flat Iron Steaks4 (7 oz.) Flat Iron Steaks 1582WZA
Reg. $77.99 I Now Only $39.99
- 2 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup country Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives or green onions
- Press pepper evenly onto beef steaks. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place steaks in skillet; cook 13 to 15 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning twice. Remove steaks; keep warm.
- Combine cream, mustard and bourbon in small bowl. Add to skillet; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until browned bits attached to bottom of skillet are dissolved. Season with salt, as desired.
- Carve steaks into slices; season with salt, as desired. Spoon sauce over steaks; sprinkle with chives.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff