Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Mojo Beef Kabobs
- 30 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
2 (1 lb. pkgs.) Beef Sirloin Tips2 (1 lb. pkgs.) Beef Sirloin Tips 1547WZA
Reg. $42.99 I Now Only $14.99
- 1 pound Omaha Steaks Beef Sirloin Tips
- 1 teaspoon coarse grind black pepper
- 1 large lime, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 small red onion, cut into 8 thin wedges
- 1 container grape or cherry tomatoes (about 10 ounces)
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh oregano
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Whisk Mojo Sauce ingredients in small bowl. Set aside.
- Cut beef steak into 1-1/4 inch pieces; season with pepper.
- Alternately thread beef with lime and onion wedges evenly onto four 12-inch metal skewers. Thread tomatoes evenly onto four 12-inch metal skewers.
- Place kabobs on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill tomato kabobs, uncovered, about 2 to 4 minutes or until slightly softened, turning occasionally. Grill beef kabobs, uncovered, about 8 to 10 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Serve kabobs drizzled with sauce.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff