Get FREE SHIPPING on selected Omaha Steaks Combos. Click for details
Mini Spinach & Artichoke Quesadillas
266Recipe categories: Appetizers
- 15 minPrep Time
- 8 minCook Time
- 8 to 10Servings
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
1 (20 oz. tray) Spinach and Artichoke Dip1 (20 oz. tray) Spinach and Artichoke Dip 1652WZB
Reg. $24.99 | Now Only $12.99
- 1 package flour tortillas, 10-8 inch
- 1 box Omaha Steaks Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 8 oz. Cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 oz. Jack cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Thaw Spinach Artichoke Dip over night in refrigerator or in the microwave on high for 5-6 minutes.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using 4" diameter biscuit cutter cut 3 smaller tortillas out of each tortilla. This can be done quickly by stacking the tortillas.
- Lay out 15 of the 4" tortillas on the greased cookie sheet.
- Mix grated cheddar and jack cheese together. Place 1 Tbsp. of mixed cheeses on each tortilla.
- Place 1 Tbsp. of Spinach and Artichoke Dip on top of cheeses.
- Top with another 4" tortilla, pressing down lightly to flatten.
- Place baking sheet on lower rack of the oven for 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip over each quesadilla with spatula, returning to oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Cool for 2-3 minutes before transferring to serving platter.