There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Mini Spinach & Artichoke Quesadillas
266Recipe categories: Appetizers
- 15 minPrep Time
- 8 minCook Time
- 8 to 10Servings
- 1 package flour tortillas, 10-8 inch
- 1 box Omaha Steaks Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 8 oz. Cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 oz. Jack cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Thaw Spinach Artichoke Dip over night in refrigerator or in the microwave on high for 5-6 minutes.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using 4" diameter biscuit cutter cut 3 smaller tortillas out of each tortilla. This can be done quickly by stacking the tortillas.
- Lay out 15 of the 4" tortillas on the greased cookie sheet.
- Mix grated cheddar and jack cheese together. Place 1 Tbsp. of mixed cheeses on each tortilla.
- Place 1 Tbsp. of Spinach and Artichoke Dip on top of cheeses.
- Top with another 4" tortilla, pressing down lightly to flatten.
- Place baking sheet on lower rack of the oven for 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip over each quesadilla with spatula, returning to oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Cool for 2-3 minutes before transferring to serving platter.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.7b