There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Mesquite Grilled Barbeque Chicken Wings
- 10 minPrep Time
- 30 minCook Time
- 3 to 4Servings
- 1 lb. chicken wings
- 3 Tbsp. barbeque spice blend (See below)
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 Tbsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. dried oregeno
- 1 Tbsp. chile powder
- 2 Tbsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper
- 1 Tbsp. granulated garlic
- Toss chicken wings with barbeque spice blend until well coated.
- Grill wings indirectly over mesquite charcoal, covered. It is important to make sure the coals are not too hot and not too cold. You want the wings to cook slowly and take in as much smoke as possible. This will take 25 to 30 minutes.
- Immediately toss wings with the barbeque sauce and serve with ranch dressing for dipping.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4