Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Maytag Blue Cheese Burgers
- 5 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (1 lb. pkgs.) Premium Ground Beef4 (1 lb. pkgs.) Premium Ground Beef 1136WZA
Reg. $31.99 I Now Only $24.99
- 1-1/2 pounds Omaha Steaks Ground Beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces Maytag blue cheese, cut into 4 cubes
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, split in half
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 tomato slices, about 1/2 inch thick
- Preheat and oil the grill.
- Combine the ground beef with garlic, onion, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, and Tabasco sauce in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and, using your hands, mix well and form into 4 balls. Poke a hole into the center of each ball and insert the cheese. Wrap the beef around the cheese and gently flatten to make 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
- Grill the patties over direct medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until medium and the internal temperature reaches 160°. Meanwhile, toast the buns over indirect medium heat about 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove patties from the grill and let them rest 4 minutes. Place the lettuce and tomato on the bottom half of each hamburger bun. Add the patties and top of each bun.