Maytag Blue Cheese Burgers
- 5 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (1 lb. pkgs.) Premium Ground Beef4 (1 lb. pkgs.) Premium Ground Beef 1136WZA
Reg. $31.99 I Now Only $24.99
- 1-1/2 pounds Omaha Steaks Ground Beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces Maytag blue cheese, cut into 4 cubes
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, split in half
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 tomato slices, about 1/2 inch thick
- Preheat and oil the grill.
- Combine the ground beef with garlic, onion, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, and Tabasco sauce in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and, using your hands, mix well and form into 4 balls. Poke a hole into the center of each ball and insert the cheese. Wrap the beef around the cheese and gently flatten to make 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
- Grill the patties over direct medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until medium and the internal temperature reaches 160°. Meanwhile, toast the buns over indirect medium heat about 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove patties from the grill and let them rest 4 minutes. Place the lettuce and tomato on the bottom half of each hamburger bun. Add the patties and top of each bun.
Sign up for...
Omaha Steaks Emails
new products, unique daily deals and so much more!