There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Lucky Bucket Lager Omaha Steaks Chili
- 30 minPrep Time
- 2 hourCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
2 (1 lb. pkgs.) Beef Sirloin Tips2 (1 lb. pkgs.) Beef Sirloin Tips 1547WZC
Now Only $25.99
- 5 lbs. Omaha Steaks Beef Sirloin Tips, cut into 1" cubes
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup dark chili powder
- 1/4 cup ancho chile powder
- 1/4 cup New Mexico chile powder
- 2 tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 qt. yellow onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup garlic, chopped
- 28 oz. canned diced tomato in juice
- 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 1 tsp. dry oregano
- 3 each 12 oz. bottle Lucky Bucket Lager
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 each 4 oz. canned green chiles, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. sea salt
- Cut Sirloin Tips into 1" cubes and blot dry using clean paper towels.
- Dust sirloin tips with flour trying to coat as evenly as possible.
- Heat the canola oil on high in a heavy bottom round pot or the braiser if making a large batch.
- Add the beef and cook until brown (not too dark)
- Turn the heat down all the way to low, add Chile Powders and Cumin then cover and continue to simmer beef and chile powder until beef is cooked for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Increase heat to medium high, add the onions, garlic, and cook while stirring until onions are transparent.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the salt.
- Stir and scrape the bottom of the pan well with rubber spatula to get all the flavor and color.
- Bring chili to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for about 1-2 hours covered stirring occasionally. This step can also be done in a crock pot or slow cooker.
- Add the salt a little at a time while tasting until seasoning level tastes just right.
- Serve with a cold glass of Lucky Bucket Lager.
Omaha Steaks has partnered with Nebraska's Lucky Bucket Brewing Co. to develop innovative and flavorful recipes that bring together world-class food and exceptional beer. Using Lucky Bucket's classic styles and big barrel-aged ales, Executive Chef Karl Marsh has crafted a handful of sauces and marinades to pair exclusively with gourmet food from Omaha Steaks. To see more of our Lucky Bucket-inspired recipes, click here.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4