There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Lucky Bucket Lager BBQ Shrimp Skewers
359Recipe categories: Seafood
- 10 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
1 (1.5 lb. pkg.) Jumbo Cooked Shrimp1 (1.5 lb. pkg.) Jumbo Cooked Shrimp 1722WZC
Now Only $69.99
- 1 lb. Omaha Steaks Jumbo Shrimp
- 1 cup Lucky Bucket Lager Beer
- 3 Tbsp. Omaha Steaks Blackening Seasoning
- 1/2 lb. unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. Louisiana hot sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 4 each bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 1 hour
- Preheat grill to high.
- In large pan on stove, melt the butter on medium heat. Add garlic and cook until soft.
- Add all other ingredients, except for shrimp, bamboo skewers and 1 Tbsp. of the Omaha Steaks Blackening Seasoning.
- Bring to a boil and cook 5-10 minutes or until sauce is thick and reduced. Remove from heat.
- Skewer shrimp on 4 bamboo or sugar cane skewers.
- Season the shrimp with the reserved 1 Tbsp. Omaha Steaks Blackening Seasoning.
- Grill 2-3 minutes per side, depending on size of shrimp.
- Pour sauce over each skewer when serving.
- Serve with a glass of Lucky Bucket Lager and some good crusty bread for mopping up the sauce.
Omaha Steaks has partnered with Nebraska's Lucky Bucket Brewing Co. to develop innovative and flavorful recipes that bring together world-class food and exceptional beer. Using Lucky Bucket's classic styles and big barrel-aged ales, Executive Chef Karl Marsh has crafted a handful of sauces and marinades to pair exclusively with gourmet food from Omaha Steaks. To see more of our Lucky Bucket-inspired recipes, click here.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4