- Combine all ingredients except pork chops in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Pour marinade in a 1 gallon zip-lock plastic bag and add pork chops.
- Let marinade in the fridge for 4-6 hours.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Remove pork chops from marinade.
- Grill over high heat 3-4 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Serve with a cold glass of Lucky Bucket Heartland Wheat
Omaha Steaks has partnered with Nebraska's Lucky Bucket Brewing Co.
to develop innovative and flavorful recipes that bring together world-class food and exceptional beer. Using Lucky Bucket's classic styles and big barrel-aged ales, Executive Chef Karl Marsh has crafted a handful of sauces and marinades to pair exclusively with gourmet food from Omaha Steaks. To see more of our Lucky Bucket-inspired recipes, click here.