There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Lucky Bucket Heartland Wheat Marinated Pork Chops
- 4 hoursMarinade Time
- 12 minPrep Time
- 8 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
8 (4 oz.) Boneless Pork Chops8 (4 oz.) Boneless Pork Chops 1174WZC
Now Only $18.99
- 8 each Omaha Steaks 4 oz. Boneless Pork Chops (Thawed)
- 1 each Lucky Bucket Heartland Wheat
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 Tbs. Fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tsp.s sea salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 tsp. dark chili powder
- Combine all ingredients except pork chops in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Pour marinade in a 1 gallon zip-lock plastic bag and add pork chops.
- Let marinade in the fridge for 4-6 hours.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Remove pork chops from marinade.
- Grill over high heat 3-4 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Serve with a cold glass of Lucky Bucket Heartland Wheat
Omaha Steaks has partnered with Nebraska's Lucky Bucket Brewing Co. to develop innovative and flavorful recipes that bring together world-class food and exceptional beer. Using Lucky Bucket's classic styles and big barrel-aged ales, Executive Chef Karl Marsh has crafted a handful of sauces and marinades to pair exclusively with gourmet food from Omaha Steaks. To see more of our Lucky Bucket-inspired recipes, click here.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4