10 minPrep Time
8 minCook Time
- 4 slices Omaha Steaks Calf's Liver
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 medium white onions
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Do not thaw liver but remove from packaging.
- Preheat 1/2 cup of vegetable oil over medium heat.
- Saute 3 medium-sized white onions that have been sliced into rings for approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Remove onions to warm platter and cover.
- Season liver with salt and pepper.
- Add 2 Tbsp. of oil to pan and heat oil over high heat until it just starts to smoke.
- Carefully add liver to pan and sauté approximately 2-3 minutes per side. Liver will be cooked to medium doneness with a slightly pink center.