Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Liver and Onions
190Recipe categories: Lighter Options
- 10 minPrep Time
- 8 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
6 (4.5 oz.) Calves Liver6 (4.5 oz.) Calves Liver 929WZA
Reg. $27.99 I Now Only $12.99
- 4 slices Omaha Steaks Calf's Liver
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 medium white onions
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Do not thaw liver but remove from packaging.
- Preheat 1/2 cup of vegetable oil over medium heat.
- Saute 3 medium-sized white onions that have been sliced into rings for approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Remove onions to warm platter and cover.
- Season liver with salt and pepper.
- Add 2 Tbsp. of oil to pan and heat oil over high heat until it just starts to smoke.
- Carefully add liver to pan and sauté approximately 2-3 minutes per side. Liver will be cooked to medium doneness with a slightly pink center.