Jim Beam Black® Bourbon Marinated Top Sirloins
- 12 hrsMarinade Time
- 15 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (8 oz.) Top Sirloins4 (8 oz.) Top Sirloins 583WZA
Reg. $81.99 I Now Only $44.99
- 4 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks (thawed)
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup Barbecue Sauce
- 3/4 cup Jim Beam Black® Bourbon
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup Honey
- In a mixing bowl combine barbecue sauce, Jim Beam Black® Bourbon, Worcestershire sauce, and honey. Mix Well.
- Put all but 1/2 cup of the marinade in a re-sealable bag with 4 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloins.
- Marinate steaks over night or up to 2 days in refrigerator.
- Remove steaks from bag and discard used marinade.
- Season Steaks with salt and pepper, then grill to desired doneness.
- Brush steaks with un-used marinade just before serving.
Sign up for...
Omaha Steaks Emails
new products, unique daily deals and so much more!