Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Italian Chicken Pasta Salad
- 2 hrsPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
- 8 to 10Servings
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
8 (3 oz.) Marinated Italian Chicken Breasts8 (3 oz.) Marinated Italian Chicken Breasts 813WZA
Reg. $39.99 I Now Only $19.99
- 8 each Omaha Steaks® Italian Chicken Breasts, thaw and chop into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup Italian vinaigrette salad dressing
- 16 oz. dry Rigatoni pasta
- 1 lb. Mozzarella cheese, 1/2 inch cubes
- 12 oz. can marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 12 oz. can roasted red peppers, drained and 1/2 inch diced
- 1 bunch grilled or steamed asparagus, white stem removed and chop into 1 inch segments
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- Grill or steam and completely cool asparagus.
- Cook pasta according to directions on packaging.
- Drain pasta well, place in large bowl and immediately toss with the Italian vinaigrette salad dressing.
- Place dressed pasta in a shallow bowl and put in refrigerator to cool completely.
- Toss with rest of ingredients and serve or store in fridge for up to 3 days.