There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Italian Beef Tenderloin and Pasta
- 30 minPrep Time
- 140 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
3 (1 lb. pkgs.) Tenderloin Tips3 (1 lb. pkgs.) Tenderloin Tips 670WZC
Now Only $45.99
- 1 1/4 pounds Omaha Steaks Tenderloin Tips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) Italian-style stewed tomatoes, undrained, broken up
- 1 can (13 3/4 to 14 1/2 ounces) ready-to-serve beef broth
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1/2 pound small mushrooms, halved
- 4 ounces uncooked mostaccioli (1 1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium heat until hot. Brown tenderloin tips, 1/2 at a time; remove. Pour off drippings.
- Add onion, garlic and Italian seasoning to Dutch oven; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add beef, tomatoes, broth and wine; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover tightly and simmer 1 1/2 hours or until beef is tender
- Stir in mushrooms and mostaccioli; continue cooking, covered, 20 minutes. Uncover; continue cooking 10 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in cheese.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4